The smell of these lamb shanks bubbling away in the camp oven for a few hours will have your mouth watering!
This is a quick and easy meal to prepare with only a few veggies to be diced up and the rest is up to the camp oven… and the chef that sorts out the hot coals!!
Grab the recipe below and enjoy!
- 4-6 lamb shanks
- 1 T oil
- 800 g tin diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- Rosemary sprigs
- 2 packets Masterfoods Garlic & Herb Lamb Shanks (Slow Cook)
- Preheat camp oven
- Cut onion, carrots and celery into chunky pieces.
- Add oil to camp oven and brown shanks.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook for 2.5 - 3 hours.
- We served our lamb shanks with mash potato!
Check out some more of our tried and tested recipes here!