Kylies Beach Campground is situated in Crowdy Bay National Park, around 45 mins south of Port Macquarie, in the Mid North Coast region of NSW.
This is a peaceful campground with plenty of grassy sites available. The sites are not marked but the area caters for around 70 campers.
The campground is only 200 metres from the beach itself. Kylie’s Beach is a gorgeous spot for a walk, swim or to throw in a line. You are able to access the beach by 4WD from the Kylie’s Beach car park. Bear in mind you need a beach permit to do so. Click here for more information on Beach Vehicle Permits.
$24 per night (incl. up to 2 adults)
$6 per child per night (5-15 years)
$8 per car per day. You can purchase an Annual Park Pass and there are a number of different passes available dependent on where you want to go. You can find out more here.
You need to book this campsite on the National Parks website.
**fees current at the time of this post
THINGS TO KNOW
- You need to book this campsite on the National Parks website.
- No power or water available.
- Pit toilets and cold showers available.
- Rubbish bins are located at the Kylie’s Beach car park.
- 4WD beach access from Kylie’s Beach car park.
- Approximately 10kms of unsealed road to the campground.
- Campfires allowed.
- No pets allowed as it is within Crowdy Bay National Park.
And of course, the best part!
Kylies Beach Campground is a favourite of ours and it’s only two hours from home so an easy weekend getaway!