If you have kids that are wild for adventure then you need to make a visit to TreeTops Adventure Park.
Treetops Adventure Park is an obstacle course constructed among the trees with over 90 obstacles to manoeuvre! The kids will be climbing rope ladders, flying through the trees on zip lines, wobbling over bridges and cargo nets all while having loads of fun!
Children as young as three can participate and they will enjoy an adrenaline packed two hours while they test their mental and physical skills on the fun and challenging courses.
There are child, junior and adult courses available depending on the ability and age of the child.
All participants are supplied with a helmet and harnesses and provided with safety information from the qualified instructors before they are set loose high above in the gum trees.
WHERE IS IT?
Blue Gums Hills Regional Park, Minmi Road, MINMI NSW
There are five other locations in NSW – Central Coast, Sydney – The Hills, Western Sydney and Coffs Harbour.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
CHILD (3-9 YRS): $28.00
JUNIOR (10-17 YRS): $38.00
ADULT (18+ YRS): $48.00
Family and group discounts available.
Note: prices subject to change, please refer to their wesbite.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Children need to be 3 years or older to participate.
- The child sessions last for 2 hours and this includes course instructions and time to put on the safety equipment.
- It’s best to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booked session as there is a waiver form that needs to be completed on arrival.
- You can wander around the course at ground level watching your child above. Instructors are also on the course to assist children if need be. Adults are not allowed on the child courses and must supervise from the ground only.
- Closed in shoes are required.
- No jewellery, phones, wallets etc are allowed in your pockets once you are in your harness and on the course. Also something to note there are no lockers available so leave your valuables at home. Your keys can be left at the check in desk.
- Bookings are recommended and can be completed online.
For more information check out their website.