This TUNA SALAD recipe ticks all the boxes!!
You can serve it up in warm wraps, bread cases or make some pita chips and dip them in.
The best part is, it can be made ahead of time and popped in the fridge until needed. Great for those travel days on the road when you need a quick lunch!
- 425g tin of tuna in springwater - well drained, flaked
- 3 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, deseed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Parsley leaves
- Combine tuna, celery, cucumber, mayonnaise and cottage cheese in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Top with parsley.
- Serve with wraps, pita chips or bread cases.
- Add more mayonnaise and cottage cheese if desired.
WRAPS – cold or quickly warm them up in the oven or BBQ.
PITA CHIPS – cut wraps into triangles and place in the oven or on BBQ plate to crisp them up.
BREAD CASES – cut crusts off bread and lightly press with rolling pin, spray both sides with oil, place in muffin tin and bake in the oven or weber (or similar) for 15 mins.
Check out more quick and easy camping recipes here!