This CHOC CHIP DAMPER is a delicious sweet treat for morning tea around the campfire! It takes no time at all to whip up and is definitely a crowd pleaser!
Grab the recipe below and try it out next time you are camping.
Choc Chip Damper [CAMP OVEN RECIPE]
Write a review
- 2 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1 Cup Milk
- Choc Chips
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add egg, butter, milk, choc chips and mix.
- Knead on a lightly floured bench to form a smooth dough.
- Cook in Camp Oven for approx 30 mins.
life outside work http://lifeoutsidework.com.au/