Cold winter nights are coming and this delicious BEEF STROGANOFF will keep you warm around the campfire at dinner time!!
A very simple recipe with only a handful of ingredients needed and it’s sure to be a family favourite!
If you don’t have a camp oven, a pot on the stove will work just fine too.
Grab the recipe below!
- 800g chuck steak (or similar cut), diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 packet Maggi Beef Stroganoff recipe base
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Rice to serve
- Preheat camp oven.
- Add oil and onion and cook for a few minutes.
- Add meat and brown.
- Add mushrooms, red wine and combined Beef Stroganoff recipe base/water.
- Cook for 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Stir through sour cream.
- Serve with cooked rice.